Tuesday, September 10, 2013

So here's the inaugural post...

Today I was told I should make a blog and "share my wisdom".. well like any reptile owner, I'm still learning new things everyday as I go along.

My plans for this blog include but are not limited to the following...


  • Basic Care Info Pages
  • Posts about reptile related news stories
  • features on people touched by the reptile community (i.e. faced fears, changed minds and ideas)
  • viewer submitted entries including
    • home made setup/habitat of the week
    • pet profiles (pics of a viewer's pet and the animals story)
    • pics from herping trips
    • rescued animal stories
    • crazy animal escape stories
  • weekly creature feature polls- viewers get to vote on a reptile species/subspecies to have a featured post with pics and info on that animal
  • morph of the day posts
  • breeder contact info 

No comments:

Post a Comment